Dear All,

I had configure qmail two domain with the single server and with different
ip like 192.168.1.65 and 66 in my network adapter for those two domains.
And i made reverse dns for those domains with those ip.
Above two local ip made with NAT on my router.

I had face one issue on my server. Someone use my server for 25 or another
port to send massmail.
By this morning i saw my server is in 25000 emails queue are there which is
all emails are not generate from my domains. How they know my server and
port and how they used. How to rectify this issue on my server. My qmail
stat below FYI. Here is shows qmail-send log and send log also. Am using
dovecot with qmail. Please help me anyone.

authlib: up (pid 6796) 1200 seconds
clamd: up (pid 6854) 1200 seconds
imap4: down 1200 seconds
imap4-ssl: down 1200 seconds
pop3: down 1200 seconds
pop3-ssl: down 1200 seconds
qmail-send: up (pid 28489) 0 seconds
send: up (pid 9638) 1047 seconds
smtp: up (pid 6775) 1200 seconds
smtp2: up (pid 28496) 0 seconds
smtp-ssl: up (pid 28503) 0 seconds
spamd: up (pid 6838) 1200 seconds
submission: up (pid 6842) 1200 seconds
authlib/log: up (pid 6827) 1200 seconds
clamd/log: up (pid 6859) 1200 seconds
imap4/log: down 1200 seconds
imap4-ssl/log: down 1200 seconds
pop3/log: down 1200 seconds
pop3-ssl/log: down 1200 seconds
qmail-send/log: up (pid 6768) 1200 seconds
send/log: up (pid 6786) 1200 seconds
smtp2/log: up (pid 6804) 1200 seconds
smtp/log: up (pid 6770) 1200 seconds
smtp-ssl/log: up (pid 6808) 1200 seconds
spamd/log: up (pid 6833) 1200 seconds
submission/log: up (pid 6844) 1200 seconds

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*