On 2014-04-12 12:56, Sebastian Grewe wrote:
Sorry, haven't followed the entire convo here but did you try adding the
user@ip too? I see you try to connect with an IP so maybe it circumvents the
host check?

So, I finally have multi-master replication running. It was a long an torturous road that saw me do an unnecessary and painful upgrade to MySQL 5.6 from 5.0, but I am current.

I suspect all of my issues stemmed from my mistyping the password in SET MASTER TO on 192.168.0.4. I had the incorrect assumption that the settings in the config file took precedence but I don't believe they do. I didn't try redoing the password that was in SET MASTER TO, and I think if I had, I probably would have been fine.

I am now waiting for drbd to finish synching disks over a WAN link, and I will be able to move on to the next stage, which is dual primary disks for /var/vpopmail/domains.

Question out of that, when mail comes in, does it get dropped right into the directories under /var/vpopmail/domains, or does qmail spool it somewhere else first until the user logs in to download their mail?

Regards,
Richard.

--
Alberni Valley IT Services