I set "Catch-all" to delete all emails for the following reasons:

1) There is no need to get "catch-all" as it does increase spam - anyone can send e-mail(s) to %$£%£%£"@whateveryourdomain.com 2) There is no need to bounce back e-mails caught by "Catch-all" as (a) it increases the traffic for no reason (2) spam e-mails are disguised so you never get through to the true sender

Regards
Alex