On 06/20/2014 12:16 PM, David Milholen wrote:
Hi All,
  It seems I have disabled my SA at the tcp level.
SA seems to be in tacked and running but nothing is being sent to it.
I have got some spam that is really irritating that with spamdyke and
all its
glory cannot stop it.
   I have had SA disabled for a very long time but these new emails are
driving me crazy LOL
thanks

--

SA is invoked by simscan. There should be a
QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"

Once simscan is being invoked, there is a /var/qmail/control/simcontrol file which controls what it does. SA and clamav can be enabled and disabled here.