The latest clamav has been promoted to the current repo. This package is for COS6 hosts. It would work on COS5, but I don't know of anyone using the newer packages on COS5. If you are, please let us know.

Notice, this release updates the upstream sources, and also changes clamav to use a regular init file, and the standard system mail logging which goes to the /var/log/maillog file. This severs clamav's dependency on daemontools, making things a little more loosely coupled, and helps to prepare for COS7 and systemd.

If you have any problems, please post them here.
We like to hear of your successes as well. ;)

Thanks.