On 10/30/2014 02:08 PM, Nikolay Mitev wrote:
Hello People,

Someone compiled qmailadmin-1.2.16-0.el6.x86_64
for QMT6 to check passwords.
I employed the following this howto
(https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg35569.html)
but after compilation would not result :(
I need to check passwords entered in qmailadmin for QMT6/CentOS65_x86_64.

Best regards,
Nikolay

I haven't tried to get it working. I like the idea though and would consider including it in the stock QMT. It would need to be in the form of a patch though that could easily be omitted in case someone needed to build without it. Anyone care to create a patch file for this?

What's not working with it? Perhaps I can see what's wrong if I know the symptoms.