Hi Jason,

It's not going to be available through qtp-newmodel any longer, at least
not that I'm aware of; however, I have the newest x86_64 rpm available
here
<ftp://ftp.whitehorsetc.com/pub/qmail/CentOS5/qmt/rpms/x86_64/clamav-toaster-0.98.6-1.4.10.x86_64.rpm>
and the srpm here
<ftp://ftp.whitehorsetc.com/pub/qmail/CentOS5/qmt/srpms/clamav-toaster-0.98.6-1.4.10.src.rpm>
for x86.

Personally, I have no production host later than QMT/CentOS5. However,
my business failover host is running QMT/CentOS 6, and I'm experimenting
with QMT/CentOS7 currently which is available for testing here
<ftp://ftp.whitehorsetc.com/pub/qmail/CentOS7/qmt/scripts/>.

There has been discussion on the list since the 24th of this month about
issues on latest QMT/CentOS6. I'd look at some of the questions and how
they're resolved. Is there anyone out there in the QMT community who is
running QMT/CentOS 6 in a production environment who'd like to share
their experiences with Jason?

One issue that I've run into with QMT/CentOS6 on my failover host is the
inability to send email after a restart of the named service when the
nameserver address in /etc/resolv.conf is the IP address of the QMT host
itself. The error in my submission file looks like this:

<error>
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw: error while loading shared libraries:
libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
</error>

And, I can't send email until I reinstall vpopmail using yum, then
everything starts working again. There may be another solution but I've
not found it. Anyway, I'm investigating that now. This should not be
happening. I found this problem while trying to help Fabian Santiago on
an issue he was having with QMT/CentOS6.

Anyway QMT/CentOS6 is the latest and greatest and is available here
<https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util>. Instructions for
install are in the README.install.

Eric