Thanks Eric for you replay,
but my problem is not DNS or RBL, I have two servers with the same
configuration and there are these problems.
this is my configuration, what should I check?
the problem occurs during peak hours,
thanks

this my configuration
i have 1000 mailbox and spamdyke configured :

cat /etc/spamdyke/spamdyke.conf
#dns-blacklist-entry=zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net
#dns-blacklist-entry=dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
#dns-blacklist-entry=bogons.cymru.com
dns-blacklist-entry=zen.spamhaus.org
dns-blacklist-entry=psbl.surriel.com
#dns-blacklist-entry=bl.spamcop.net
graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist
#graylist-level=always
graylist-level=always-create-dir
graylist-max-secs=2678400
graylist-min-secs=60
greeting-delay-secs=4
header-blacklist-entry=From:*>,*<*
idle-timeout-secs=60
ip-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_ip
ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_keywords
ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_keywords
ip-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip
local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/morercpthosts
log-level=verbose
log-target=stderr
max-recipients=50
#policy-url=http://my.policy.explanation.url/
rdns-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_rdns
rdns-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_rdns
recipient-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_recipients
recipient-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_recipients
reject-empty-rdns
#reject-ip-in-cc-rdns
reject-missing-sender-mx
reject-unresolvable-rdns
sender-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_senders
sender-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_senders
tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
tls-level=smtp

> On 7/7/2015 5:00 AM, Giuseppe Perna wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> some days I have serious problems with qmailtoaster, in particular
>> with the queue
>> The server becomes very slow and very slow webmail.
>> Please give me the info to see what to check?
>> commands qmHandle -a, qmailctrl doqueue not empty the queue.
>> thanks
>>

>> #  rpm -qa | grep toaster
>> control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.4
>> courier-authlib-toaster-0.59.2-1.3.6
>> avvertimento: only V3 signatures can be verified, skipping V4 signature
>> ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3
>> qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.2-2
>> ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.3
>> ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.5
>> isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.4
>> vpopmail-toaster-5.4.17-1.3.4
>> vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.3
>> avvertimento: only V3 signatures can be verified, skipping V4 signature
>> libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.3
>> ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3
>> squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.9a-1.3.6
>> libsrs2-toaster-1.0.18-1.3.3
>> spamassassin-toaster-3.1.8-1.3.8
>> clamav-toaster-0.95.2-1.3.30
>> qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.3
>> qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
>> qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.11-1.3.4
>> simscan-toaster-1.3.1-1.3.6
>> daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.3
>> maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.3-1.3.5
>> maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.5
>> qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
>> autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.3
>> courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.7
>> qmailtoaster-plus-0.3.2-1.4.21
>> spamdyke 4.3.1
>>
>> Please help me
>>

> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> I've never experienced your problem with qmail first hand, but have done
> some searching on the internet, and some indicate that this could be
> slow DNS lookups, slow RBL lookup, full /var directory.
>
> I found this in the list archives:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg14666.html
> and
> http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/browser/bin/qtp-check-rbls?order=size
> and this page
> http://www.mikespicer.net/wp/linux/qmail-gets-stuck-qmail-gets-slow-and-finally-qmail-gets-fixed/
>
> I hope this helps and keep us posted.
>
> Eric

Giuseppe Perna
site: www.csait.eu
mail: gpe...@csait.eu
mobile: + 39 3921735096

-----------------------------
Nota di riservatezza: Il presente messaggio, e i relativi allegati,
contengono informazioni strettamente riservate, e sono destinati
esclusivamente al destinatario sopraindicato, il quale è l'unico
autorizzato ad usarlo,copiarlo e, messaggio per errore e/o lo leggesse
senza esserne legittimato è avvertito che trattenerlo, copiarlo,
divulgarlo, distribuirlo a persone diverse dal destinatario è
severamente proibito, ed è pregato di rinviarlo immediatamente al
mittente distruggendo l'originale.

This email and its enclosures, if any, may contain strictly
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, or have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email or
in its enclosures is strictly forbidden