Sadly not right now but I can probably get access to one this week. And since
it's not a common address I send to and my contact there is not available right
now I am not sure we can easily test this. I just hope this will stay a single
issue and not suddenly crop up with more domains.

Will try to find something else to test. It could be specific to my qmail
instance for some reason but I'll have to debug further.

Thanks for the heads up so far!

Sent from my iPhone