From: CarlC Internet Services Service Desk [mailto:ab...@carlc.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:42 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] SQwebmail

For our newer CentOS 7 qmail servers, does anyone have a recommended
procedure to build SQwebmail [and do we need to load Courier? I hope not].
We have squirrelmail working [thank you Eric], but wanted to see what other
webmail type applications we can load, and we have a few users who want to
stay with SQwebmail.

How about Roundcube?

Do these require rebuilding the qmail server [for example: Roundcube
requires --with-pdo-mysql]? Or is it as simple as "yum install roundcube"
and configure to your needs?

Again, Thanks in advance!
Carl