Hi Jaime,

I'd be glad to add instructions for Let's Encrypt SSL cert but couldn't find them on the mailing list.

Yes, those two commands should do it barring repo propagation issues. I ALWAYS want to update to the latest but I'm ALWAYS hesitant to do it when things works well. I suppose I have a healthy fear of breaking stuff. ;-)

FYI I just updated my CentOS 6 (to 1.03-1) server and CentOS 7 (to 1.03-2.1) servers and things seems to work fine on both, although I had to bump the softlimit on CentOS 6 server from 5000000 to 64000000 for submission. All seems good.

Eric