Have you added the IP to the spamdyke allowed IP list?

/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip

From:  Todor Petrov <tpet...@vmobile.eu>
Date:  Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:44 AM
To:  <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Subject:  [qmailtoaster] rdns

Hi Eric / all,

I have the following problem: I need to open the mailserver for a reporting
system from SAP. That system cant use authentication or ssl connection -
just a plain communication over 25 - but from inside (protected) network. Of
course the traffic is blocked by the spamdyke. I tried to exclude the ip
from being checked in the file tcp.smtp, but the error remains.

 Can anybody please help me to solve this problem?

The error message:

May 25 16:03:17 mail spamdyke[25033]: DENIED_RDNS_MISSING from: x...@xxx.xxx
to: yy...@yyyy.yyy origin_ip: 10.10.10.10 origin_rdns: (unknown) auth:
(unknown) encryption: (none) reason: (empty)

My tcp.smtp settings for that ip are:

10.10.10.10:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1"

Best regards,
 Todor