From: Tony White [mailto:t...@ycs.com.au]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 08:13 AM
To: Jaime Lerner
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] POP3 Secure on port 995

Hmm,
   Sorry to all I found out why it was not working.
I was trying to use STARTTLS not SSL/TLS.
All happy now.

If you want to test the certificate on your system try using this...

  openssl s_client -connect mail.yourservername.com:995

change the port to check other secure connection.

best wishes
   Tony White