Dear Eric,

Sorry for my pool explanation.

I studied http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Smtproutes before.

If my understanding is right, domaina.com:smarthost1.xxx.com means when send
email to domaina.com then use smarthost1.xxx.com.

In my case, domaina.com, domainb.com and domainc.com are in my qmailtoaster
box (not the destination).

If email send from domaina.com to outside, use smarthost1.xxx.com.

If email send from domainb.com to outside, use smarthost2.xxx.com.

If email send from domainc.com to outside, use smarthost3.xxx.com.

For email from others domains, send directly from qmailtoaster box.

Is there any ways to do like that in qmailtoaster?

Teruo