Hi remo

i have dovecot lda working. i could see from the log files that email is being
delivered.

now the next step is configuring custom delivery rules per user ie if email is
from a specific email id then copy to another email id.

i have the following in the dovecot.sieve file.

# rule:[globalpay-forwarder - move]
if anyof (header :contains "From" "u...@xyz.com") {
        redirect :copy "ad...@pqr.com";
        stop;
}

question is where do i copy this file for every user who requires custom rules.

i read thru the https://wiki1.dovecot.org/LDA/Sieve/Dovecot
but found a bit confusing

what changes do i need to make in the dovecot,conf file

what should the permissions be for the per user script file

thanks
rajesh