Nice, thank you very much Eric!

Cheers!
Scott

Eric Broch wrote:
1) Create an autorespond for the postmaster of said domain (ex. mydomain.tld) in qmailadmin. (This sets up the directory and the vacation message you'll need).

2) cp -p /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/.qmail-default /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/.qmail-default.bak

3) vi /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/.qmail-default

4) replace current setting with below and save using the domain and postmaster account directory

| /usr/bin/autorespond 86400 3 /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/postmaster/vacation/message /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/postmaster/vacation

I just tested this and it worked at the domain level

caveat: Check queue often, I'm not sure of the repercussions at domain level rather than user level. The program keeps track of the replies and quits after 3

After you're done

1) Remove autorespond for postmaster

2) cp -p /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/.qmail-default.bak /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/.qmail-default