Giuseppe,

In order to forward mail to the new server from the old without removing
the domain from your old server you can comment out the migrated domain
in /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains, and put a route to it in
/var/qmail/control/smtproutes and restart qmail or reload qmail. Please
investigate to your satisfaction first. I tried this once on my server
and it worked.

/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains

#migrateddomain.com

/var/qmail/control/smtproutes