That's a good question, Chris. I'll have to delve into the code.

On 11/6/2017 9:57 PM, Chris wrote:
Given that the new DB structure for vpopmail involves having a separate table for each domain, I thought seeing this in my dovecot.log was a little weird:

Nov 06 20:53:43 auth-worker: Error: vmysql: sql error[3]: Table 'vpopmail.users' doesn't exist Nov 06 20:53:43 auth-worker: Error: Attempting to rebuild connection to SQL server Nov 06 20:53:43 auth-worker: Error: vmysql: connection rebuild failed: Table 'vpopmail.users' doesn't exist

Any idea why vmysql is trying to access the users table in the vpopmail db, given that it doesn't exist?

-Chris

--
Eric Broch
White Horse Technical Consulting (WHTC)