Hi,
  vmoduser has no per user control it simply
forces qmail to disregard the limits.

best wishes
  Tony White

On 15/12/2017 15:01, Chandran Manikandan wrote:

Hi Friends,

Yes, i want per user control.

Hi Tony,

Could you give me the command for vmoduser per user control.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Tony White <t...@ycs.com.au
<mailto:t...@ycs.com.au>> wrote:

    The only thing vmoduser seems to allow is to disengage domain limits
    for a given user.

    best wishes
       Tony White