Hi all,
Unfortunately my qmailtoaster (6.9 i386) works not properly since yesterday.
I found yesterday more than 4000 emails in the remote queue.
after manually freshclam and restart serivices and the server the situation was the same. I deleted the queue and it seems to be ok, but 2 hours later I see 70 real emails in the remote queue. Can anybody help me for the troubleshooting. I will appreciate any help or information to resolve the case.
Many of our customers have problems with the email communication.