Chandran,

Have a look here...

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Simscan

Eric

On 4/12/2018 1:12 AM, Chandran Manikandan wrote:
Hi Friends,

I am running qmailtoaster in COS 6.7 32 bit System in past 4 years without any issue.

Am allowing 7 MB attachment size in databytes file for the domain.

My boss wanted to allow 15 MB attachment size for only senior people whom are interact with the clients.

And i have blocked .zip extension in simcontrol file also he needs to allow for those people only.

Anyway to do these restriction or permission to particular users wise.

Please help me any one have this situation.

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*

--