I'm not sure that I had as many users on one of my hosts as you have but I did an upgrade from CentOS 5 to 7 and it was almost seamless.

On 5/24/2018 9:10 AM, Sean Murphy wrote:
Good. I know I've been putting this upgrade off, but as this machine is so reliable (and busy!), I've been reluctant to do the upgrade. This will get me off my duff, though.