I don't think I have had any issues like this with Thunderbird. What's your tlsserverciphers file look like?

On 6/2/2018 6:19 PM, CarlC Internet Services Service Desk wrote:
Is there any way to disable the SSLv3 protocol without it taking out TLS
1.0?

When I add ":-SSLv3" to tlsserverciphers, I end up with just TLS 1.2
working... That's not good for any Thunderbird clients, they cannot longer
connect to the smtp-ssl on port 465. Was there a patch, or something done
that can allow us to disable just SSLv3 [like -SSLv2 does for SSLv2]?

Carl

Eric Broch
White Horse Technical Consulting (WHTC)