This started a few months ago (maybe longer) and I just want to make sure
there's nothing I can change with my Qmail settings to fix it. It's
incredibly annoying. I constantly get a popup saying I need to
re-authenticate, but it doesn't matter if I re-authenticate or dismiss it
with "no", I just keep getting it popping up.

"The server for account "MyAccount" returned an error
[AUTHENTICATIONFAILURE] "Authentication Failed".  Your username/password or
security settings may be incorrect.  Would you like to try re-entering your
password?"

I'm guessing this is probably an Apple issue related to some update they
did, but I still wanted to see if there was something I could do on my Qmail
install. I've already completely removed the login from my keychain and
reset it. That didn't work.