220 mx.strangecode.com - Strangecode mail server ESMTP [5650 ms]
EHLO EC2AMAZ-14J9QQI.mxtoolbox.com
250-mx.strangecode.com - Strangecode mail server
250-STARTTLS
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE 104857600
250 AUTH LOGIN PLAIN [719 ms]
MAIL FROM:<supert...@mxtoolbox.com>
250 ok [656 ms]
RCPT TO:<t...@mxtoolboxsmtpdiag.com>
553 sorry, you are not allowed to relay mail without first providing a valid username and password for SMTP Authentication. (#5.5.3 - chkuser) [1706 ms]