From: Tony White <t...@ycs.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:00 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] COS 6.10 qmt build error.

Hi folks,
   Trying to create a new COS6 server.

All ok up to qt-bootstrap-2
where i get this error

qt-bootstrap-2 - installing qmailtoaster-release-2.0-1.qt.nodist.noarch.rpm
(repo) ...
Retrieving
http://mirrors.qmailtoaster.com/current/nodist/qmailtoaster-release-2.0-1.qt.nodist.noarch.rpm

curl: (51) SSL: certificate subject name 'monk13.stakehouse.io' does not match
target host name 'mirrors.qmailtoaster.com'
error: skipping
http://mirrors.qmailtoaster.com/current/nodist/qmailtoaster-release-2.0-1.qt.nodist.noarch.rpm
 - transfer failed
qt-bootstrap-2 - installing qmailtoaster-util (scripts) ...

Any help appreciated please...

--
best wishes
   Tony White