Hi Chandran,

I've never used the options before but you can look at vmoduser at this site http://www.qmailwiki.org/Vpopmail

Maybe a command like this to stop relaying:

# /home/vpopmail/bin/vmoduser -s u...@domain.tld

Let us know what you come up with in your experiment.

Eric

On 9/28/2018 5:16 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi Friends,

I want to restrict one particular email account(a...@example.com <mailto:a...@example.com>) send and receive to particular domains and email accounts (@abc.com <http://abc.com>, @xyz.com <http://xyz.com>)

This rule need to apply only for particular account for that domain.

Is there any way to configure the system.

I am using COS 6 32 and 64 bit with Qmailtoaster.

Appreciate your help.

--
*/Thanks & Best Regards,
Manikandan.C