We use Dovecot now as opposed to Courier IMAP, I'm not sure about that question.

On 10/22/2018 6:03 PM, Jeff Koch wrote:
Hi Eric:

We just installed another CDB version of the QMT. It's working great - thanks. I have a question.

We have a situation where a user wants to have multiple devices concurrently connecting via pop3 to his email account so that each device is downloading messages. He is finding that the second device is getting a message that only one user can connect to his pop3 account at a time. Seems to me this used to work on the older QMT's. Is this behavior normal?

Regards, Jeff Koch

--
Eric Broch
White Horse Technical Consulting (WHTC)