Hi everyone,

I am using Roundcube with my new qmailtoaster centos7 installation. But I did not installed it using yum, I downloaded it from roundcube website and run installation script, I guess it is the same result. I trying to use the password plugin, it seems its default db driver does not work with qmail/vpopmail, so I tryed vpopmaild. I run vpopmaild in command line using tcpserver and succefully changed the password in roundcube - I could see it working in command line. Now I suppose I have to create supervise files for vpopmaild... is that the usual method? Or you guys use something else?
Thanks.

Leonardo.