Hi Biju,

Thanks for your help and steps.

Can i use the qt-backup script to take all the backup in old server?
Then move this compress file into new server to qt-restore command.

Anyone have any idea about this?

And one more doubt.

Can i use the same procedure for Hard disk upgrade from old hard disk to
new hard disk in the same machine or any other simple step there?

Thanks in advance.

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*