Why don't you create the list from QmailAdmin?

On 2/2/2019 3:32 PM, Remo Mattei wrote:
Hello guys when I create a new list form the cli I get MAILER_DAEMON saying

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at qmail.rm.ht.

So if I add the -T to the reject it works fine. However, if I create the mailing list from the QmailAdmin it works fine. Any suggestions on why?

Thanks

--
Eric Broch
White Horse Technical Consulting (WHTC)