Hi Eric,

Thanks for your advice.
Yes, you are right.
It's too big size of the hard disk. It's taking time.
Better i try above your suggestion and steps.
May i know the same process also for new hard disk upgrade with the same
machine.
Basically those folders need to transferred from old hard drive to new hard
drive.
May i said right.

Thanks guys for your help always.