From: qmailtoas...@dukat.dk [mailto:qmailtoas...@dukat.dk]
Sent: 21 November 2018 16:33
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] qmailadmin password

Hi Eric

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, but "1234" is not! I would be happy if at least 9 characters were required.

I know there are some patches for qmailadmin out there, but one of
Qmailtoaster's many advantages is that I do not have to compile at all.

Se for example

https://notes.sagredo.eu/qmail-notes-185/qmailadmin-password-strenght-patch-175.html
or
http://mugurel.sumanariu.ro/qmail/qmailadmin-check-if-password-is-strong-enough/