Hi,

I have altered the function at this link
https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg35569.html

Added to code to invoke  this in the Change Password option, it is working
fine. Also added it to the create new email id, that is also working fine. But,
so far, I am not able to get the modify email id to check for password
strength. I am struggling here, I am not a C programmer. Any help appreciated.

The code is pasted below.

int check_strong(char *pass_string)
{
    if(strlen(pass_string) < 10) {
    snprintf (StatusMessage, sizeof(StatusMessage), "%s\n", html_text[322]);
    return 0;
    }
    int digit=0;
    int lower=0;
    int upper=0;
    int symbol=0;
    int length=strlen(pass_string);
    int i;
    for(i=0;i<length;i++){
       if( digit == 1 && lower == 1 && upper ==1 && symbol==1 ) return 1;
       else{
                      if((pass_string[i]) >= 'a' && (pass_string[i]) <= 'z')   l
                      if((pass_string[i]) >= 'A' && (pass_string[i]) <= 'Z')   u
                      if((pass_string[i]) >= '0' && (pass_string[i]) <= '9')   d
                      if(isdigit(pass_string[i]) == isalpha(pass_string[i]))   s
                }
    }
      if( digit == 1 && lower == 1 && upper ==1 && symbol==1 ) return 1;
          else{
                return 0;
          }
}