got below log from mailog,

Mar 10 21:08:34 qmt9 spamdyke[29547]: DENIED_SENDER_NO_MX from:
r...@greatchinaempire.com.hk to: na...@greatchinaempire.net origin_ip:
210.87.247.29 origin_rdns: wbironout3.netvigator.com auth: (unknown)
encryption: TLS reason: (empty)

how do I allow this domain to accept mail despite all of problem have with
their record? how can i bypass spamdyke.

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas