https://wiki.dovecot.org/LoginProcess

On 4/13/2019 2:59 PM, Tahnan Al Anas wrote:
Dear Eric,

One of my server seems getting session block on imap. I am unable to log on webmail or even unable to telnet on 143 port. After restarting dovecot, I can log immediately but if I wait 30 sec to one min, again I am unable to log in. Below are the reports:

telnet:

[root@client html]# telnet localhost 143
Trying ::1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.
[root@client html]#

[root@client html]# systemctl restart dovecot
[root@client html]# telnet localhost 143
Trying ::1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-MD5] Dovecot toaster ready.
a logout
* BYE Logging out
a OK Logout completed.
Connection closed by foreign host.
[root@client html]#

Log:

master: Warning: service(imap-login): process_limit (100) reached, client connections are being dropped

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas