Hi Folks,

when we tried to send any email with any attachments like pdf,word etc..
it is showing the below message and getting bounce back for all the
attachments emails.
"an error occurred while sending email. the email server responded. your
email was rejected because it contains the
win.exploit.cve_2019_0903-6966169-0 virus.Please check the message and try
again"

I am running Centos 6.7 32 and 64 bit , both the server getting the same
error.
Also clamav latest update not don in our server. i couldn't find the rpm in
our qmailtoaster ftp.

Could anyone help me to sort it out this issue and provide the latest
clamav patch for both the version.

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*