I've seen duplicate emails when the server is very heavily loaded. If you had any runaway processes that were causing loads to spike, you could get duplicates.

Angus

On 2019-05-31 09:34, Peter Peltonen wrote:
In the past I remember this kind thing happening with the old Courier IMAP.

Upgrading to Dovecot solved the issue.

Buit you probably are running Dovecot already?

Best,
Peter

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 3:14 AM Jeff Koch <jeffk...@intersessions.com> wrote:

Hi List:

All of a sudden this morning everyone using one of our QMT7 mailservers has started getting 6,7,8 copies of each email. This is with IMAP accounts. It seems as if the mailserver is not registering or marking the emails that they have already been downloaded. I checked and we don't have multiple copies on the mailserver itself - just on the email clients that connect to it.

Any ideas ? Everything was working fine until this morning.

Regards, Jeff