I've recently started getting bounces when trying to send email to one particular domain. The errors read:

  TLS connect failed:
  error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:
  sslv3 alert handshake failure

I'm running a probably fairly elderly version of QMT on CentOS 5 (yes, I know, I know ...). I assume that what's happening is that the remote site has disabled support for SSL 3.0 for security reasons, and that what I need to do is to switch sslv3 off on my server, to prevent it trying that protocol.

Can anyone confirm that, and remind me what part of my configuration I need to change to make that happen?

Thanks,

Angus