I suspect that this is insoluble, and my best bet is to build a new qmailtoaster on a modern version of CentOS. I was hoping to keep this one limping along a little longer, but -- unless you have any other suggestions -- I think I've come to the end of the line.

Thanks,

Angus

On 2019-06-17 09:27, Eric's mail wrote:
https://www.qmailtoaster.org/newopensslclamavcnt50.html [1]

Get Outlook for Android [2]

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 5:40 AM -0600, "Angus McIntyre"
<an...@pobox.com> wrote:

I've recently started getting bounces when trying to send email to
one
particular domain. The errors read:

TLS connect failed:
error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:
sslv3 alert handshake failure

I'm running a probably fairly elderly version of QMT on CentOS 5
(yes, I
know, I know ...). I assume that what's happening is that the remote

site has disabled support for SSL 3.0 for security reasons, and that

what I need to do is to switch sslv3 off on my server, to prevent it

trying that protocol.

Can anyone confirm that, and remind me what part of my configuration
need to change to make that happen?

Thanks,

Angus

For additional commands, e-mail: