Hi:

I'm feeling like I might be crazy right now. I just installed a new QMT7 toaster on a minimal CentOS 7 system. After messing with it for a while I couldn't get the spamassassin database to work with our PHP programs. I checked php_info and found that the mysql, mysqli and pdo_mysql functions had not been compiled into the Apache php module. Does this make sense? Other QMT7 mailservers that we setup with in the last year do have all the mysql functions compiled into PHP.

Am I crazy or did I forget to do soemthing?

Jeff