Check the repo from where you are updating clamav.

Best regards
Biju Jose

From: ChandranManikandan [mailto:kand...@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 June 2019 10:52
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: clamav patch update issue

Hi Friends,

Anyone facing the similar issue?

I have tried to update clamav with the below commands, after preparing it was
struck the screen then i do ctl c then i run freshclam command it showing
latest one. but the email was not going then i do simcontrol file clam=no, then
it was going.

Could you look at this issue and help me.

i used this command on COS 6 32 bit.

rpm -Uvh
ftp://qmailtoaster.org/pub/repo/qmt/CentOS/6/testing/i386/clamav-0.101.2-8.qt.zlib1211.el6.i686.rpm

could you help to fix this issue.

Do i need to revoke to older clamav version.

Appreciate if anyone can help me.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 1:18 PM ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com

--

Regards,