I built a Centos 7 toaster last year (upgrading from Centos 5).

vpopmail is unchanged and still uses a file system structure for mail storage. Therefore the vpopmail management commands are unchanged.

As I recall, the major headache was migrating the login credentials. And once migrated, a snafu was that the old toaster was authenticating against a hash of the passwords whereas the new toaster was merely matching the plaintext. Though the full hash was stored, only the first 16 characters of the plaintext was stored. Therefore accounts with passwords longer than 16 characters could not log in. The fix was to switch to NOT using plaintext password storage which forces authentication against the hash. I think this was a vpopmail setting, but I'm not 100% sure.

-Andy