Hi Eric,

Do i need to do any settings in SPF on our server or sender issue.
Still the client send the below error message and unable to deliver our
server.
Is it our server issue or client server error?
Please help me?

   **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
   **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Thu, 27 Jun 2019 05:39:46 GMT from
aserp2120.xxx.com <http://aserp2120.oracle.com/> [127.0.0.1]

  ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to our
server.com.:

MAIL From:<sen...@yyy.com <stephen.pil...@oracle.com>> SIZE=8301

<<< 451 SPF lookup failure (#4.3.0)
<ourser...@xxxx.net <h...@panasiagroup.net>>.. Deferred: 451 SPF lookup
failure (#4.3.0)
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until
message is 5 days old