Hi Friends,

Am using Centos 6 32 bit with qmailtoaster.
The email was working earlier without any issue.
I have upgraded the broadband and router last week after that the was
bounce back message come like that   deferral:
CNAME_lookup_failed_temporarily._(#4.4.3) for all the domain except gmail.

am running pdns-recursor and /etc/resolve.conf is nameserver 127.0.0.1
 and qmail toaster is
qmailmrtg-4.2-0.qt.el6.i686
qmailtoaster-release-2.0-1.qt.nodist.noarch
qmailadmin-1.2.16-0.qt.el6.i686
qmailtoaster-util-2.0-1.qt.nodist.noarch
qmail-1.03-0.qt.el6.i686

All the external domain is in queue.

Could anyone help me, What issue is there?

Incoming not a problem from all the external domains, i can received.

--

*Regards,Manikandan.C*