Yup, turns out that’s a left over from before Dovecot 2.2…. It was getting
ignored and the default is TLSv1.

Removed from my config as obsolete.

Carl

From: Gary Bowling [mailto:g...@gbco.us]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 01:44 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] SSL Problem Dovecot

Carl, when I put that statement in my dovecot conf I get the following in my
log on startup.

Sep 04 13:39:41 config: Warning: Obsolete setting in
/etc/dovecot/local.conf:22: ssl_protocols has been replaced by ssl_min_protocol
Sep 04 13:39:41 config: Error: Could not find a minimum ssl_min_protocol
setting from ssl_protocols = TLSv1.2 TLSv1.1 TLSv1 !SSLv3 !SSLv2: Unrecognized
protocol 'SSLv2'

Thanks, Gary