It looks like you did do an upgrade from the testing repo, not sure how.

qmail-1.03-3.1.1 was just put out yesterday

replace

export REQUIRE_AUTH=1

with

export SMTPAUTH="!+cram"

stop and start qmail

On 9/6/2019 3:31 PM, Charles Hockenbarger wrote:
I did not do an upgrade, no.  I don't  have automatic yum updates configured for the server.

Sorry, should have thought to include this right off the bat.

[root@mail ~]# rpm -qa | grep qmail
qmailmrtg-4.2-3.qt.el7.x86_64
qmail-1.03-3.1.1.qt.el7.x86_64
qmailadmin-1.2.16-2.qt.el7.x86_64
[root@mail ~]#

#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
SMTPD="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd"
TCP_CDB="/etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp.cdb"
HOSTNAME=`hostname`
VCHKPW="/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw"
export REQUIRE_AUTH=1

exec /usr/bin/softlimit -m 128000000 \
    /usr/bin/tcpserver -v -R -H -l $HOSTNAME -x $TCP_CDB -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
    -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 587 \
    $SMTPD $VCHKPW /bin/true 2>&1