Hi Eric,

You need to change the IP user.c file for each server and reinstall it,
that's why I asked how to re install qmailadmin after complete of
installation qmailtoaster.

https://box.gtabd.com/index.php/s/gPBWRCTWYwHCNSq

babove link you will get complete package. I will design a general
qmailadmin images letter.

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas