Ahhhh..... I'm glad it's resolved. I've been running QMT since centos 4 as
well. Centos 8 iversion of QMT is ready except for some minor adjustments to
tls. It looks like they're almost done with conversion from redhat at centos.org

Eric's email, phone

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 11:12 AM -0600, "Roxanne Sandesara"
<roxie.sil...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because this installation has migrated, through the years, from Centos 4
through 7. And will likely move to CentOS 8 when that finally releases. :)