Hi Angus/Eric:

Angus - thank you for finding something on this issue but I'm not sure whether this is the problem. Here are my dovecot settings related to 'quota'. They seem to be exactly the same as Eric's:

pegasus:/# grep quota /etc/dovecot/*.conf
/etc/dovecot/toaster.conf:mail_plugins = $mail_plugins quota
/etc/dovecot/toaster.conf:plugin/quota = maildir
/etc/dovecot/toaster.conf:  mail_plugins = $mail_plugins imap_quota
/etc/dovecot/toaster.conf:  args = cache_key=%u quota_template=quota_rule=*:backend=%q
/etc/dovecot/toaster.conf:  quota = maildir:ignore=Trash
/etc/dovecot/toaster.conf:  quota_rule = ?:storage=0

Jeff